The Otaku Calendar is more than just a website! We offer a selection of iCal feeds
so you can import all our events into your own calendar software such as iOS Calendar (for iPhone
and iPad), Google Calendar, MS Outlook or any other calendar software that supports the iCal format.
Terms / Conditions
- The Otaku Calendar feeds are for personal / private use.
- If you're in the anime / manga / Japanese culture industry you may you the calendar on your own internal system providing it's not public facing.
- The feeds are not to be re-syndicated into other systems.
- If you run your own anime / manga publication and are interested in publishing a complete list of release dates / events please get in touch..
- If you violate these Terms and Conditions we may withdraw this service, or block your access.
iCal Feed Addresses
Adding Feeds to Your Calendar Software
iOS Device (iPhone / iPad)
- Go to: Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Under Accounts, click Add Account... -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Then under server enter the url for the feed you would like to use.
Add iCal Feeds to your Google Calendar
- In Google Calendars go to Other Calendars.
- Click Add by Url.
- Enter and the url for the feed you would like to use.
Add iCall Feeds to your Yahoo! Calendar
If you have a Yahoo! Mail Account you also have a Yahoo! Calendar Account.
- Click on the Calendars Tab.
- On the Subscribed Heading click the plus sign.
- Under Subscribe to Other Calendars click Subscribe to Other Calendars.
- Then enter the url for the feed you like to use.